[sdiy] replacement transistor DB/parametric search

thresholdpeople thresholdpeople at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:16:33 CEST 2021

Mouser has a very good parameter search for the latter option. Be sure to double check the datasheets, as I've found occasional mistakes, but generally it's quite good, and at the least gets you into the right ball park.

Digikey has something similar.

I'm not personally aware of any reference databases that are meant for part swaps. Mostly that stuff comes up conversationally, or often the manufacturer will recommend replacements when they send EOL announcements.

Boris