[sdiy] Question for those with musical ears

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 10:15:45 CEST 2021

I think that is an important point Gordon.  The "Trill" that results from
sustained jitter between two pitch quantisation levels in the presence of
noise is more noticeable than an occasional little step.  So, perhaps some
small amount of hysteresis in Mike's pitch tracking algorithms would help
prevent this.

-Richie,