[sdiy] Upper felt stopper for Roland RS-202

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Thu Apr 15 21:20:03 CEST 2021

Looks like it would be helpful to get adhesive-backed felt, otherwise you'll need to buy double-sided tape as well.

My local craft store has many colors of adhesive-backed felt, but it's rectangular and needs to be cut to shape. I've only used it for non-keyboard repairs, so I can't comment on how long it might last.

Brian