[sdiy] Upper felt stopper for Roland RS-202

Tony Allgood oakleysound at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:33:25 CEST 2021

Like others I've made my own when I have needed to do so. The last one
was for a Fatar TP/8. There's various places online, I think I used Ebay
last time, that sell felt in a variety of thicknesses and grades. It's
pretty cheap stuff so you can order a few different thicknesses and
grades and see which one you like best. I prefer the engineering grade
woollen stuff - I think it's used for lubricating seals on bushes.

Then it's time to get out the scissors (if it's thin enough) or knife
and cut it to size and shape. Once cut, give it a good Hoover so you get
rid of any loose fluffy bits.

Tony

www.oakleysound.com