[sdiy] Upper felt stopper for Roland RS-202

Benjamín Velasco guatis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:34:49 CEST 2021

Hi Kenny, thanks for the quick answer. I meant the felt that goes attached
to the keyboard frame. Actually there are two strips that perform this
function (upper stop). One goes on top of a metal bar attached to the
frame, facing downwards and damps and stops the vertical movement of the
white keys (contacting a flap at the end of each white key). This is 2.5mm
thick and 7mm wide. The other one is beneath the frame, also facing
downwards and stops the vertical movement of the black keys. This one is
1.5mm thick.

Here is a picture of the white felt i need to replace (the black is fine).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fj3zvfpeh65b92/IMG_20210414_211415_1.jpg?dl=0

I'll check the felt you mentioned. Thanks for the answer
.

--
*Benjamín Velasco Ossandón*
Cel. 96344468