[sdiy] spoof warning on emails from synth-diy

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Thu Apr 15 15:02:52 CEST 2021

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 at 21:42, cheater cheater <cheater00social at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just go to a message, use the dropdown in the hamburger menu on the
> right, and do "filter messages like this", and when setting up the
> filter I click "never send to spam".

Hmm, on the dropdown above the whole email thread (not the one at each
message) it actually works - for SDIY threads, but not for AH threads for
instance. For SDIY it suggests filtering on messages containing the word
"list:(synth-diy.synth-diy.org)", but on AH it suggests filtering on a
sender, just like if done on just a message.

Btw, isn't there a "." instead of an "@" sign in the field "list:(
synth-diy.synth-diy.org)" of each SDIY message?

/mr  -  sorry for spamming about getting rid of spam or even vice versa,
but here it looks like a list machinery error  O:-)