[sdiy] Upper felt stopper for Roland RS-202

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Thu Apr 15 04:29:10 CEST 2021

Some kinds of felt can also be safely laser-cut. I've done this previously.
It took quite some experimentation to find the right laser power / speed
settings, but once sorted it worked very well. Might have been "viscose"
felt, which contains only artificial fibres.

IIRC laser-cutting traditional wool felt smells truly ghastly, so probably
don't do that

John