[sdiy] Upper felt stopper for Roland RS-202

Kenny Balys kenny at beatkamp.com
Thu Apr 15 02:57:57 CEST 2021

Do you mean that felt strip that goes over top of the beginning of
the metal bars attached to the plastic keys?

If so, I have cut those strips out from felt cloth from the local
cloth / leather supplier. This works ok.

You can also get the piano muting felt but I find most of
that stuff is either too thick or too short.

I recently made a felt strip for my Jupiter-4 from felt cloth cut
to be "Beinwicklung" from the medieval clothing supplier:

https://burgschneider.eu/winingas-wool-aki-grey.html

This felt is perfect for the task. That is, perfect if I
have understood your need correctly.