[sdiy] Pole Mixing

Andrew Simper andy at cytomic.com
Tue Apr 13 05:43:45 CEST 2021

Also here is a list of the responses with integer weights if anyone is
interested. I think I removed some of the twin notch shapes from Strobe
since without the central resonant peak they weren't as musical as the
others, and there were already lots of responses:

www.cytomic.com/files/dsp/cascade-tapped-filter-responses-with-weights.pdf

Cheers,

Andy