[sdiy] Pole Mixing

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Apr 10 08:13:33 CEST 2021

I did more or less the same thing more than 10 years ago, but in Excel.  In
that case, the gain factor of the ABCDE are specified as integer values, and
the resonance is altered with a slider.  I found this very useful for
finding interesting modes, particularly with the various notches (including
the famous double-notch mode, which has the gain factors of 1-4-12-16-8).
The gain factors translate directly into resistor values for pole mixing.
This was the basis of the Intellijel Polaris.

I'd be happy to send the spreadsheet to anybody who wants it.