[sdiy] ARP Axxe sliders set

Nathan Trites nathan at idmclassics.net
Fri Apr 9 21:04:59 CEST 2021

I've done a few Arp rebuilds for customers using the CTS clones and I'm
very much not a fan... I haven't used them yet but I've seen nothing but
good things about the adapters for modern sliders, and would recommend that
route.

The only question is about putting the slider caps on them - Alps shafts
may split the caps. Find replacements (SAModular has soft ones that wont
split) or soak the originals in warm water for a while so they're more
pliable.

Nathan