[sdiy] Pole Mixing

David Moylan dave at expeditionelectronics.com
Fri Apr 9 15:02:13 CEST 2021

I've just made it clearer in the app. The math assumes each successive
stage is inverting already.  I went based on the Xpander architecture
(which I think is most common) where either the stage is inherently
inverting or they add inverters on to the necessary outputs.

On 4/9/21 5:25 AM, Neil Johnson via Synth-diy wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> https://expeditionelectronics.com/Diy/Polemixing
> Nice!  Is it possible to invert the outputs of the poles?  If using
> inverting integrators then the signs of the outputs alternate along
> the chain.
>
> Neil

David Moylan
Expedition Electronics