[sdiy] Pole Mixing

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Fri Apr 9 11:34:49 CEST 2021

Absolutely agree, that is a fantastic piece of work.

It makes all sorts of things about pole-mixing more obvious, including how few of the combinations are actually interesting, and as Richie said, how sensitive some of the combinations are.

If you’re still working on it, would it be possible to add boxes to type in the coefficients as an alternative to the sliders? Getting specific values with the little sliders is quite fiddly.

Thanks very much for this though - really great.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY