[sdiy] Pole Mixing

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 10:46:31 CEST 2021

Fantastic piece of work!

I like how you can choose the most useful "preset" combinations from the
drop down menu and it sets the mixing coefficients for you, and shows the
Laplace transfer function.

It's great how you can move the sliders to alter the mixing coefficients and
watch how it alters the resulting frequency response.  A very graphic
indication of how the tolerance on the pole mixing coefficients is important
to get good stopband attenuation in some of the filter modes.

Thanks for sharing David.

-Richie,