[sdiy] ARP Axxe sliders set

David Moylan dave at expeditionelectronics.com
Fri Apr 9 00:38:38 CEST 2021

I just received a package from OSH Park today of some boards similar to
those GMU Arp ones.  I made these up to repair my Maestro USS-1a which
used those CTS sliders but with ridiculously long shafts.  The good news
is there's lots of room to space the replacements off the main board
above any other components.  These are slightly different than the
GMUSynth offering for the Arp but similar idea.  Mine have holes for
mounting standoffs.  I'll be soldering them tonight to verify they
work.  If anyone has a similar need let me know, can share the files.

-Dave

David Moylan
Expedition Electronics
sonic adventures!