[sdiy] ARP Axxe sliders set

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:33:30 CEST 2021

Best new replacements are Bourns PTL slidepots with adapter boards
from gmusynth.com

You want 45mm length 15mm shaft slidepots.

Forget rebuilding originals.  Those CTS slidepots were not long life
and their resistive elements fail over time.  The rework is labor
intensive and will not extend their life.  The same problem exists
with NOS.

MC