[sdiy] Possible channels scope.. .. Audio Spectrum Analyzer

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 21:59:21 CEST 2021

The Keysight (HP/Agilent) DSOX1102G I got a couple of years back has
Frequency Response Analysis built in (it took an update to tweak it to
better audio ranges). This model also includes a function generator, so
all-in-one.
Saying that, I've not really delved in too deep on it (shame on me).
It isn't the cheapest DSO but relatively low priced - I was tempted by
similar feel to an older Agilent I have.