[sdiy] Possible channels scope.. .. Audio Spectrum Analyzer

Timothy Daugard daugard at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 20:24:26 CEST 2021

My RIGOL DS1102E has math functions including one that works reasonably
has a spectrum analyzer. The screen splits top and bottom with the SA
being half. t would be nice (haven't researched) to use the full screen
for the SA.

I plan on feeding a White/P/R/Brown  noise source to see what the SA
shows. But there are other things higher priority.

Tim Daugard