[sdiy] Possible 4 channels scope.. Siglent SDS1104X (-U or -E)

Aaron B. aaron at zadzmo.org
Tue Apr 6 18:05:51 CEST 2021

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 09:50:57 +0200
Roman Sowa <modular at go2.pl> wrote:

> Around that time when this HP scope came out there was clear demarcation
> - any sane engineer gets a Tektronix scope and HP spectrum analyzer. If
> HP made a scope and Tek an analyzer, it was just for laughs.

I actually missed out on a good condition HP 3580A spectrum analyzer by
$5 on eBay recently.

Are there good new model spectrum analyzers out there, specifically in
the audio range? Most everything I can find is geared towards
microwave and/or only gets to 10khz on the low end.

--
Aaron B. <aaron at zadzmo.org>