[sdiy] HP 54602B selling on eBay.. DC vertical offsets on some channels or what ??

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Mon Apr 5 18:51:21 CEST 2021

Asking price is USD 250, that is a lot of money ‘for parts or not working’. Doesn’t even include a set of probes, which will set you back another USD 100 or so.

I can fully understand the desire to buy a scope from the big names of yore, but also have a look at a low end Rigol DS1054Z or Siglent SDS1104X-U or -E. They have 3 years of warranty (in the EU, don’t know about CA). The Siglent even goes to 500 uV / div I think.

There was a whole thread about this last year:
http://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/2020-December/174622.html <http://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/2020-December/174622.html> (Best scopes for the money, 2020?)

Ben