[sdiy] Need help about how to service an amp

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 00:28:57 CEST 2021

It sounds like you don't know what you're doing... I suggest being
extremely careful. You can easily die when messing around with these
things.

-> that's right ! i think it gonna be the first time i work on an amp.. I
learned almost all electronic i know actually from scratch, but never been
on this kind of gear... Maybe i'm afraid of rock people, i don't know ;)
But learning and being pleased to have friend smiling when they got their
gear back working is something i like !
And that's also why i'm reading this list for many years : So many
knowledge shared, and always answers when i feel i have to ask for !

//
J.

--
Jean Bender <https://hearthis.at/jean-bender/>