[sdiy] Need help about how to service an amp

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:28:22 CEST 2021

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 3:18 PM Jean Bender via Synth-diy
<synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
> -> you shouldn't be running it without a load.
>
> What would be the best way to emulate the speaker load ? A resistor connected to the output ?

This might be surprising but... the original speaker that's still in
the cabinet.

> How would affect a wrong plugging between the power amp in and out (i mean reversing input and output during patching).

Shouldn't be a big issue

> Finally, is there any website, youtube channel or literature about servicing amps you should think important reading ?

It sounds like you don't know what you're doing... I suggest being
extremely careful. You can easily die when messing around with these
things.