[sdiy] Need help about how to service an amp

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 15:14:31 CEST 2021

Hi !
Thanks a lot for your replies ! Sorry for my bad english, as i'm not
natural english speaker sometimes i go wrong.. And i know how important is
to be precise !

-> you shouldn't be running it without a load.

What would be the best way to emulate the speaker load ? A resistor
connected to the output ?

How would affect a wrong plugging between the power amp in and out (i mean
reversing input and output during patching).

Finally, is there any website, youtube channel or literature about
servicing amps you should think important reading ?

Best,
J.

Jean Bender <https://hearthis.at/jean-bender/>

Hak Lofi Record <http://h.a.k.free.fr/>