[sdiy] An unusual opamp only four quadrant multiplier

Didrik Madheden nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 20:10:51 CEST 2021

I didn't want to share the file publicly since I was worried the file
might be traceable back to me, and I didn't want to take the time to
research PDF tracing techniques and scrubbing the file properly. Then
I figured out the KISS solution to the problem: just open it in Chrome
and print as PDF. :) Hopefully this should be good enough unless
they're doing something silly like steganography through the
positioning of letters or almost white pixels. So here it is.
Temporary link. Will last 24 hours. Grab it while it's hot.

https://a.uguu.se/ccxxQLSc.pdf

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 at 19:37, cheater cheater <cheater00social at gmail.com> wrote:

> would you mind uploading the final article somewhere? or sending it to
> me via email? thanks
>
> On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 5:23 PM Didrik Madheden via Synth-diy
> <synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
> >
> > That is the version I alluded to being a draft of the final article.
> >
> > On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 at 17:08, John Speth via Synth-diy
> > <synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > This might not be the exact same article from 2011 but it's probably close:
> > >
> > > http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/6896/1/IJPAP%2048%281%29%2067-70.pdf
> > > <http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/6896/1/IJPAP%2048%281%29%2067-70.pdf>
> > >
> > > It has a schematic.
> > >
> > > JJS