[sdiy] Yamaha CS-60 issues

al spitzley kogz23 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 18:38:36 CEST 2020

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } HI all,This is my first email to the group, hopefully I'm doing it right!I am working on a CS-60 that has a strange issue with the Brillance controllers on the right. They LO lever seems to work correctly. However the HI lever changes the pitch of the notes when you pull the lever down. It shifts the pitch up as well as adding unwanted artifacts to the sound. I'm scratching my head as to why this might be happening. I'm assuming something is going wrong in the KBC circuit.Does anybody have any ideas?ThanksBestAl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad