[sdiy] Echolette Echo 400 / Dynacord EC-504:: Anyone have a varispeed mod figured out?

Kenny Balys kenny at beatkamp.com
Sat Sep 26 04:42:38 CEST 2020

Further info:

This echo machine has a 220V AC motor, not a DC motor.

What I think I might do is something like an AC light dimmer
triac thing. Like this:

https://www.electroschematics.com/motor-speed-regulator-with-triac/

The goal is to slow it down so that I can get longer delay times.

The 75, 150, 225, 300ms delay times doubled would be just awesome.

Hope this isn't OT. Thanks in advance for any input.