[sdiy] Toggle switch for mic

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:34:31 CEST 2020

I zoomed in on that picture of the parts baggie, and you can actually see
the switch pretty clearly. It looks like it's PCB-mount, with no threads on
the collar.
This makes sense since a nut won't tighten down very nicely on the round
body of the mic. Looking at pictures of other mics with switches, they
never seem to use a locknut/collar, so I think I think PCB-mount must be
the norm here.
Since I'm not replacing the PCB, I'll have to jimmy something with a
panel-mount switch. Tayda has some stubby-lever switches that might cram
into the mic body. Maybe some bubblegum and paperclips will do the rest!

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
-
<https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/>
https://www.instagram.com/ssdp_synthesis/