[sdiy] SSI2130

info synthcube.com info at synthcube.com
Sun Sep 20 03:02:09 CEST 2020

They’ve told us it’s a simple breakout with decoupling caps and they’re supportive of this version.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2020, at 7:33 PM, ColinMuirDorward <colindorward at gmail.com> wrote:

FYI I asked at SSI, and Dan Parks said they are working on some kind of breakout adapter, but they are still six weeks out. I'm not sure what they are planning. Could be something like Pete's design, or maybe a "passive" adapter?