[sdiy] SSI2130

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 22:51:53 CEST 2020

I'd somehow overlooked that the chip runs off a +5V supply!

The -ve can go be anything down to -18V though.
Is there any reason not to use the system -15V rail - for example, would
a dedicated -5V rail be preferred?
I see the specs are based on +/-5V supply.

It'll be good to learn to solder such things for proto!

The size & price seem pretty enticing whether or not all the multitude
nice onboard features are used.

Cheers, Tom

--
BugBrand LTD