[sdiy] SSI2130

Roman modular at go2.pl
Thu Sep 17 18:39:58 CEST 2020

FWIW, I'll be ordering PCBs again soon, so might as well order QFN adapters for this too. Maybe even add some additional components or whatever needed to make this thing running. Also might get the 2130 chips (will buy them anyway) and mont them on pcbs. And maybe even sell those in my store at cheap price. But who would want DIP-ready vco chip, or even entire vco. Nah, that's silly idea...

Roman

---- Użytkownik Ben Bradley napisał ----