[sdiy] SSI2130

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:54:12 CEST 2020

There's blank breakout boards such as this one.
https://www.adafruit.com/product/1163

Adafruit and Sparkfun have dozens of breakout boards with various
(apparently popular) SMD chips mounted on them. I'd like to see them
or someone do some of these SMD synth chips, but I don't know what
that would take. Perhaps DIY synths could be promoted as a fun
electronics hobby, but I worry we're in too much of a niche, and we're
fortunate these chips are made at all.