[sdiy] Jig for measuring resistor values?

Oren Leavitt obl64 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 10 17:13:58 CEST 2020

I'm constantly swapping pairs of glasses while at the workbench!

To ease measuring of Rs, I've set up a pair of banana plugs each with a
2 inch length of heavy buss wire soldered on.

I usually leave these in the lead input jacks of a Fluke benchtop meter
where they stick out as a pair of posts.

When I have an R to check, I just touch it to the posts and get a
reading on the Fluke's big bright display.

- Oren