[sdiy] Jig for measuring resistor values?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:59:35 CEST 2020

On this page:

https://www.surplussales.com/ELECTRICAL/HOLDERS/ELECHOLD-1.HTML

There's a "knife blade contacts" pair at the bottom, (CLP) 889676.  (I
can't seem to get it to let me go directly to the item, they may be out of
stock).

If twas me I'd get a couple of these and build a jig.  Inexpensive
autoranging LCR meter clipped to the contacts, mounted on some small chunk
of wood, and I think you'd be set.

Unfortunately searching "knife blade contacts" almost universally gets
nothing but knife switches, rather than more of the contacts.

Pete