[sdiy] Jig for measuring resistor values?

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:04:37 CEST 2020

I've finally reached the point where I can't see the colored bands on resistors anymore and like so many others I'm reduced to measuring them with an ohmmeter. Fumbling around with meter leads just doesn't cut it. I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel so I'm asking if anyone has come up with a simple jig to make it as quick and painless as possible. Some sort of cradle perhaps?

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."—Roy Batty, Blade Runner