[sdiy] Moog sequencer 960 analysis.. further questions..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sat Sep 5 01:35:04 CEST 2020

Tom,

This Moog 960 request was not in the intended to be ‘hidden’ from the list at all..

In fact I did not want to come up with a large amount of questions for anybody in the list to see

If they didn’t want to..

That’s why I asked for an offline person.

BUT.. I agree that all the answers (should they come) SHOULD BE visible for all to see in the list.

I’m myself VERY hungry for any detailed synth information for modular specialy.

So I  regret this could have hurt you or anybody else.  Sorry.

So.. All my questions are published on this list and I hope someone will own a 960

And test their sequencer to get some answers.

Jean-Pierre