[sdiy] Matched Transistor Specs

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue Sep 1 17:15:00 CEST 2020

Alfa’s clones of earlier matched pairs are monolithic. I don’t know how good the specs are compared to other options, but the originals were used reasonably widely, so they must be pretty good! The AS194H is the improved version of the 394, and claims to be twice as well matched.

http://www.alfarzpp.lv/eng/sc/transistors.php <http://www.alfarzpp.lv/eng/sc/transistors.php>

Available at Erica Synths:

https://www.ericasynths.lv/shop/diy/diy-accessories/as194h/ <https://www.ericasynths.lv/shop/diy/diy-accessories/as194h/>

The only other monolithic ones I really know about are the THAT Corp parts.

http://www.thatcorp.com/300-series_Matched_Transistor_Array_ICs.shtml

HTH,
Tom

       Electric Druid