[sdiy] Attention Nor Cal Bay Area - getting rid of all DIY parts and hardware

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:39:36 CEST 2020

Hey Folks,

If you live in the Bay Area and want to snag some DIY parts and tools,
contact me off list and set a time to come on by and check out my stash.
I'm having to move yet again, and I've found that I no longer have the time
or energy for synth DIY. Additionally, I'm tired of hauling all this stuff
around. I've got tons of resistors, caps, ICs, LEDs, transistors, switches,
wire, pots, jacks, audio cables, several large breadboards, some older
PCBs, a slightly cranky but still useful oscilloscope, power supplies
(linear and switcher) and even some surface mount parts. I've also got a
rolling rack, a few rack mount fx boxes, and some euro style rack cages.
Come by, take a look, grab what you want and pay me whatever you think it's
worth. It might be $1, it might be $1000, but my goal is to get rid of as
much crap as possible before move day. Anything that's still here by Sunday
goes in the dumpster, 'cause I'm done with it otherwise. I'm in Sunnyvale,
and that's an easy reach for pretty much all of the Bay Area.

Again, contact me off list and we'll set up a time to meet. Everyone wears
face masks and sanitizes their hands (this stuff has sat 'in quarantine'
for months now so should be pretty darned safe), and we'll be able to
'distance' properly while you check the stuff out.

Tim Parkhurst
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein