[sdiy] "tilt" circuit

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:58:45 CEST 2020

I breadboarded something I was calling a "wideband" BPF once, but didn't
test it enough to know if it would be useful for tilt EQ type duties.
Idea was to use different caps for the highpass and lowpass sections to
spread out the cutoff points so that when the knob was turned to the right,
the LP section was pushed into supersonic regions, and when turned left,
the HP section was in subsonic regions.
It's not really a tilt EQ, but similar in that it uses one knob to produce
two filtering effects. Has anyone done this and found it useful?

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
-
<https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/>
https://www.instagram.com/ssdp_synthesis/