[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Sun May 17 06:21:34 CEST 2020

hmmm, I see that the product has been targeted for distributing mains/AC
power. For example if you search "powercon" on ebay, you'll see cables with
powercon on one side and three-prong AC/mains connector on the other.
So if you're worried about accidental compatibility with other systems, I
think powercon is a poor choice for +/-15v.
I suppose you should use XLR if you don't mind frying someone else's gear,
and powercon if you don't mind frying your own!

Colin