[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:17:22 CEST 2020

In my experience XLR interconnects are not acceptable for power distribution.

I used to own a Moog Liberation synth which used an external psu.  The
synth would cut out due to the six pin XLR power jack not being
reliable.

XLR interconnects of different OEM are not always compatible.  I have
found that while mixing different OEM XLR do mate, the connections
aren't solid.  Neutrik didn't always work with Switchcraft.

MC