[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

Phillip Gallo philgallo at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:38:20 CEST 2020

I laughed to realize my "mic" connector reference was --> precisely <-- the
GX12 series connector that you and Joan's tech dislike fabricating.

If connection quality of service is acceptable, is it the the cable fab
process that is the problem?
It looks like very inexpensive cables are available from Chinese
distribution.
Here's a ref for 1 Meter cables @ $5.42USD

https://www.elecbee.com/en/gx12-butt-joint-type/3835-double-female-cable-connector-gx12-4-pin-circular-aviation-with-1m-plug-cables.html

This would leave the Panel connection requirement which perhaps is equally
disliked.