[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

Chromatest J. Pantsmaker chromatest at azburners.org
Fri May 15 16:28:22 CEST 2020

Neutrik also has another line called PowerCon. They are very similar to
Speakons, but have 3 conductors and will not fit Speakons.

I have to wonder about using Speakons though and the concern for connecting
your modular power supply to your audio power amp.  Doesn't seem very
probable to me. How often are you reconnecting your modular ps and your
power amps at the same time?