[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

Joan Touzet wohali at atypical.net
Thu May 14 19:03:58 CEST 2020

For the record, I've also used 5-pin XLRs and screw-connector DIN plugs
for power, but the OP said he didn't like building those GX12 cables...

There's also Mini-XLR which, by virtue of being different dimensionally,
means you're unlikely to try and jam in a power connector into a
balanced audio output (!)