[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:15:14 CEST 2020

 For some reason the audio world switched sides

Is this because music is the devil's work?

I have used four pole Speakons in the past to connect external PSUs with
modular cases with great success.

These look great, I didn't realise that these cables were solder-free
assembly, nice!  I wonder if others use this setup? Looks better than my
gx12 solution.

Sounds like the most preferred setup is using a small PSU/case and I can
see why. I thought it would be nice to modularize a system on a 19" row
level, but in the end, the added cabling headache might make it not worth
it.

Thanks for all the input, folks!

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
-