[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Thu May 14 11:12:36 CEST 2020

Hi

For some of my live gear I use DIN connectors with a threaded fixing.
http://www.florian-anwander.de/electrix_repeater/IMG_3867.jpg
http://www.florian-anwander.de/electrix_repeater/IMG_3870.jpg
Those are Lumberg SV series. The connection stand even Bavarian taxi
drivers on cobbelstone roads. ;-)

I'd be also interested in a lockable IEC C14 connection. Has anyone
experience with those:
https://www.mouser.de/new/schaffner/schaffnerIEC-lockcords/

PS: I understand Michaels objection against open contacts having the
load, but in the case of the Lumbergs there is a very little chance that
a short will happen.