[sdiy] chassis-mount screw terminal or alternative

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 22:27:28 CEST 2020

I don't know if this is a common engineering practice or not.

One thing I've always done both professionally and with my home projects
is if there is power in the connector but the hot side on the female
side. Most the time male sockets have pins sticking out that can get
bent and shorted or you can be screwing around with a metal tools and
short the male pins.

Jay S