[sdiy] Diode Matching

Timothy Daugard daugard at cox.net
Mon May 11 17:34:31 CEST 2020

When testing diodes, I plug them in to the test circiut on the
solderless breadboard. I then use my fingers surrounding the glass (and
avoiding the wires) there by testing them all at approx. 98 deg F.  I do
the same matching transistors.

Tim Daugard,

back to long term lurking and MSP430G2xx hardware/software . . .