[sdiy] "Zerolytics"

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:13:33 CEST 2020

Well now I know where to get technical data, just ask Steve!

Following your lead I'm checking characteristics of  CL31A106KBHNNNE
(1206,50v, 10uf, JLC "basic part").
Here
<https://www.datasheet.live/index.php?title=Special:PdfViewer&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpdf.datasheet.live%2Fdatasheets-1%2Fsamsung_electro-mechanics%2FCL31A106KBHNNNE.pdf>,
it's looking like we get around -60% capacitance around 12v.
Not sure why, but in this
<https://www.digikey.ca/en/datasheets/samsung-electro-mechanics/samsung-electro-mechanics-cl_series_mlcc_ds>general
catalogue it shows different data for the same part (look for the blue XR5
line on the chart neat the end).

Assuming the first one is accurate, I guess you could try asking the robot
to put down three on each power rail and you'd have your 10uf. But that's
quite pointless when you could just pay the $3 "extended part" acquisition
fee and get a seven cent electrolytic.

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
-
<https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/>