[sdiy] Diode Matching

Ben Riggs benalog1977 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:34:14 CEST 2020

It seems you have found you’re issue, but I thought I’d pipe in anyways.

If you take a 1/4 axial resistor, hold a DMM probe to one leg with your pinched fingers, hold the other leg to the other probe with your pinched fingers, your measuring the resistor in parallel with your body which is a great 50/60hz antenna, especially if the resistor is a high resistance and you have sweaty fingers.

Sent from my iPhone