[sdiy] Diode Matching

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Fri May 8 22:53:20 CEST 2020

Keep in mind that diodes are like transistors and are extremely
temperature sensitive. All it takes is something like breathing on them,
furnace comes on or just walking by them and moving air around and
you'll see differences.

When I match transistors I put them in the tester, cover them with a
cloth to isolate them from air currents, go away or do something else
for a couple of minutes and then do a reading.

Whether or not you need to match depends on what you are using them for.

Happy testing.
Jay S.